Hi guys! I hope you all had a great weekend. I had an awesome weekend at home with my boyfriend and family. We’re finally getting warm weather so my mood was dramatically increased. I hope spring is finally here!
Friday flew by as quickly as it always does. In the morning I finished up some school work and went on a run. My boyfriend surprised me with lunch and back home we went! I went shopping with my mom (Target!) and played catch with my moms bf for a while. Me & the bf went long-boarding for a bit then I headed home for dinner. After dinner was DQ (of course) and back to his house to hang out for the night.
Saturday wasn’t too busy. I went for a long run around my neighborhood. Me & bf had California Pizza Kitchen (my fav) for lunch and had a little froyo for dessert! I made chocolate covered strawberries with my mom and went to the bf’s for dinner. Relaxation took over after that.
Sunday was rather busy (no surprise). I headed to my grandma’s around 12:30 for dinner with my family until 3pm. I ate so. much. food. We had two of everything and it was delicious. I played with my nephews (missing one of them) and ate more. Around 3 I headed over to the bf’s to celebrate with his family. I had some amazing rolls and played frisbee with his little brother before I headed back to EL.
Overall, my weekend was fantastic and I am not happy to be back to reality. I have three exams, two group projects, and two papers due in the next 8 days. Time to crank it all out!
Doing a linkup today!
1. Spending hours outside on a really sunny and warm day.
2. Having a movie/Netflix marathon on a cozy Friday night.
3. A really, really good run or workout session.
4. Being completely immersed in a book series.
5. Spending the afternoon cooking with my grandma.
6. Thanksgiving, Christmas, and Easter gatherings with my family.
7. Fro-yo and Mexican food and Pizza. All day, erryday.
8. Playing competitive beach volleyball in the summer.
9. Long drives with the windows down and country music blasting.
10. Travel. Travel. Travel. Travel. Travel.
11. Country music concerts. Especially Luke Bryan.
12. Going to Tiger’s games. looooove ‘em.
13. Buying new school supplies. Gimme all the planners.
14. My mom’s chocolate chip cookies.
15. Tailgating for MSU football games.
16. Playing with really hyper puppies.
17. Theo James as Tobias Eaton (Four) in Divergent.
18. Looking at future home ideas on Pinterest.
19. That ‘aha’ moment when a student finally gets it.
20. Smart water, it just tastes so good.
21. Fresh watermelon and pineapple.
22. My Northface jackets & backpack.
24. Watching Friends or Modern Family.
25. Girls Night In (Popcorn/Ice Cream, wine, movies)
26. DIY crafts
27. When my boyfriend surprises me with random flowers. Or, just in my boyfriend in general.
28. Reconnecting with an old friend or making a new one.
29. Summer bonfires.
30. Drinking beer (preferably on the sand next to the ocean)
31. Getting my nails done.
32. The weekend.
What makes you happy?
Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Not really, I just added my blog to Bloglovin :]